Ragnarok Renewal Attack Speed
Disable in Supreme Ragnarok Reborn
Attack Speed Renewal
The amount of hits your character makes is calculated as such:
50 / (200-FinalASPD) hits per second
Which means, a character with 193 ASPD will do 50/7 = 7.14 attacks per second.
ASPD formula is based on KRO, which is very different from iRO’s formula. You can expect to find it somewhat more difficult to attain higher ASPD here.A Character’s ASPD is calculated as follows:
Which takes these following parameters into account:
- Base ASPD: A base number determined by the character’s class.
- Weapon/Shield Penalty: A penalty based on the character’s class and the weapon/shield being equipped.
- Stat Bonus: bonus based on a Character’s AGI and DEX.
- Status Bonus: bonuses from status effects bestowed by ASPD potions and certain skills.
- %ASPD: Percentage bonuses from certain skills, items and equipments such as , and .
- Flat Bonus: bonuses in the form of flat additions gained from certain equipment.
The Stat ASPD bonus is calculated differently depending on weapon type:
List of Modifiers Weapon/Shield Penalty
As stated in the formula, these bonuses are further modified by your character’s AGI. If your character has 0 AGI, these bonuses will not give any effect.
- Two-Hand Quicken = 7
- One-Hand Quicken = 7
- Spear Quicken = 7
- Study = 2/level
- Adrenaline Rush = 7
- Single Action = 0.5/level
- Berserk = 15
- Assassin Cross of Sunset = Depends on caster’s stats
- Fighting Spirit = 0.4/level
ASPD Potion Modifiers
- Concentration Potion = 4
- Guarana Candy = 4
- Awakening Potion = 6
- Berserk Potion = 9
- Enriched Celermine Juice* = 10%
*Counted as %ASPD instead of Status Bonus.
A Calculator is available at the link below, created by forum user Noireth
To use the calculator, you need to import/make a copy of the spreadsheet in your drive.
Source from Novaro