Einbroch : The City of Steel
Einbroch, sometimes referred to as “The City of Steel,” is one of the major cities in the Schwarzwald Republic. Heavily industrialized, densely populated and prosperous, Einbroch is truly the first modern city in the world of Midgard. But what is the price of progress? What trouble can be brewing in the big city?
The Schwarzwald Republic`s scientific community has long been a national source of pride. Yuno, its capital city that majestically floats amongst the clouds, is a testament to its achievements in science, as well as ancient relic research. Countless brilliant innovators fill the pages of Schwarzwald’s history, but perhaps one of the most influential figures is Lowin Ard Strahenstein, the scientist accredited with inventing the steam engine and starting the Schwarzwald Republic`s Industrial Age.
Steam engines were eventually mass produced and distributed all over the Republic, as they revolutionized transportation and the manufacturing industry. Recognizing the growing value of the resources used for manufacturing and fueling the steam engines, many wealthy merchants seized the opportunity to invest their capital in Einbech, a small mining town located near an abundant mineral supply southwest of Yuno. Their financial support resulted in a surge in the mining industry and the growth of Einbech into a large village.
Strahenstein made further innovations to his existing steam engine technology and introduced the high-pressure steam engine. The increased power output of these new engines made deep mining, the refinement of intensified iron, and large scale manufacturing possible. Now that this improved machinery existed, Einbech`s investors began pouring their money into an empty lot near Einbech, building factories to refine minerals mined in Einbech and manufacture a greater variety of products. As more people moved to this area and an extensive railroad network was built to connect it to Einbech, the manufacturing district rapidly developed into the modern city known as Einbroch.
Einbech is the sister city to Einbroch and is located in the Republic of Schwarzwald.
In Schwarzwald’s humble beginnings, there was only the small mining town of Einbech. Since all the ores and minerals dug up in the town’s mine needed to be processed, a complex of factories and refineries were built nearby in an industrial complex. The complex later became Einbroch and quickly grew into a booming city.
Recognizing the growing value of the resources used for manufacturing and fueling the steam engines, many wealthy merchants seized the opportunity to invest their capital in the small mining town located near an abundant mineral supply southwest of Yuno. Their financial support resulted in a surge in the mining industry and the growth of Einbech into a large village.
However, as Einbroch grew wealthier, Einbech became more and more impoverished. The two towns begin to resent each other and did what they could to take advantage of one another. In this exchange, Einbroch always won the upper hand no matter what.
Einbroch Town Entrance
Adventurers can take the train to Einbech for a mere 200 Zeny.
How about Einbroch Maps?
- You can access Einbroch fild from ein_fild03, ein_fild04, ein_fild05, ein_fild06, ein_fild07, ein_fild08 and ein_fild09.
- In Einbroch/Einbech/Yuno you can use Warper Schwartzvald to access all Schwartzvald Republic location include Towns, Fields and Dungeon.
Note: We just support Einbroch, Einbech and Yuno for now.
- Dungeon can access from warper is Einbroch Dungeon, Juperos, Kiel Dungeon and Magma Dungeon.
Einbroch Monster & MVP
EINBROCH MVP IN EINBROCH DUNGEON 2
- Mineral (MINERAL) Mob-ID#1614
- Obsidian (OBSIDIAN) Mob-ID#1615
- Waste Stove / Old Stove (WASTE_STOVE) Mob-ID#1617
- Teddy Bear (TEDDY_BEAR) Mob-ID#1622
- Solid Mineral (C2_MINERAL) Mob-ID#2750
- Pitman (PITMAN) Mob-ID#1616
- Ungoliant (UNGOLIANT) Mob-ID#1618
- Porcellio (PORCELLIO) Mob-ID#1619
- Noxious (NOXIOUS) Mob-ID#1620
- Venomous (VENOMOUS) Mob-ID#1621
- Demon Pungus (DEMON_PUNGUS) Mob-ID#1378
- Metaling (METALING) Mob-ID#1613
- Mole / Holden (MOLE) Mob-ID#1628
- Black Mushroom (BLACK_MUSHROOM) Mob-ID#1084
- Red Plant (RED_PLANT) Mob-ID#1078
- Yellow Plant (YELLOW_PLANT) Mob-ID#1081
- Green Plant (GREEN_PLANT) Mob-ID#1080