Blacksmith Job Change Guide
1. Go to the Blacksmith Guild located in the Geffen at (geffen_in 110 170) Talking to Altiregen (the Guildsman behind the desk), the job change quest will begin here.
2. Altiregen will ask the player to find Geschupenschte (morocc_in 69, 67) in the tool shop in Morocc town at 7 o’clock.
3. Geschupenschte’ will ask the player 10 questions. All 10 must be answered correctly.
4. He will then ask you to bring him items that he is in need of:
Note: Although he will always ask for a type of weapon, all can be purchased at NPC shops.
He does not accept the weapon if it has already been refined.
5. After bringing Geschupenschte the items he’s asking for, he’ll refine the weapon. He’ll want the result to be delivered.
• Arbalest : Go to Payon and talk to Talpiz (payon 214, 79)
• Arc Wand : Go to Geffen and talk to Baisulist (geffen 46, 164)
• Gladius : Go to Morocc and talk to Wickebine (morocc 27, 112)
• Tsurugi : Go to Lighthalzen and talk to Krongast (alberta 145, 85) (Relocation from official in Lighalzen)
• Ring Pommel Saber : Go to Hugel and talk to Bismarc (prontera 252, 352) (Relocation from official in Hugel)
• He’ll give the player a voucher which Geschupenschte (morocc_in) is interested in.
6. After dropping off the weapon, return to Geschupenschte, and hand him the receipt, then head back to the Blacksmith Guild and talk to Altiregen again.
7. Altiregen wants the player to talk with Mitehmaeeuh, (geffen_in 134 173) a female blacksmith in the second floor at the same building with Altiregen. She’ll have you do a quiz, but this time it’s 5 questions (instead of 10 as in the quiz with Geschupenschte).
7. After the questions has been answered to her satisfaction, she will hand the player ato give to Altiregen. After giving the hammer to Altiregen, he will change your job to Blacksmith. If you were Job Level 50 as a Merchant, you receive 30 .